On behalf of the Executive Committee of the International Society for the Study for Trophoblastic Diseases (ISSTD) we would like to welcome and thank you for visiting our website. Here you can find all the information about ISSTD and you can register or renew your membership!
ISSTD Meeting Australia 2022
The Local Organising Committee of the XXI World Congress on Gestational Trophoblastic Diseases is pleased to announce that the meeting will take place at the Hyatt Regency in Sydney, Australia from 19-22 October 2022. The meeting will be conducted as a hybrid meeting in order to allow as many people as possible to attend, either in person or virtually. Currently, there are restrictions for travel to and within Australia. We hope that the majority of these restrictions will be lifted by October 2022. It is likely that full vaccination will be a requirement to attend in person. We look forward to welcoming you to Sydney.
To register for the meeting please go to the website.
Abstract Deadline has been extended to 20 June 2022.
Local Organising Committee:
Andrea Garrett (Co-Chair)
Orla McNally (Co-Chair)
Trevor Tejada-Berges (Scientific Program Chair)
Shona Morrison (Nursing Program Chair)
Mary Sparksman (YRD, Conference Organiser)
What is ISSTD?
ISSTD is a worldwide society for medical doctors, nurses, clinical chemists, pathologists, geneticists and others involved in the care for women with gestational trophoblastic disease (GTD). Our society aims to improve knowledge on this rare condition and thus to improve care for patients with GTD by providing access to a worldwide network of experts, sharing publications and hosting conferences and teaching sessions.
Benefits of membership ISSTD:
- Being a member of a worldwide group of healthcare workers specialized the rare condition of GTD.
- Full access to the ISSTD website with publications and a list of other members with contact details.
- Stay up to date on new evolvements in the field of GTD by our newsletter
- Reduction of the registration fee for ISSTD meetings, with the next edition in 2021.
- ISSTD supports doctors in 3th world countries. This means sharing knowledge and research, but also scholarships for students and doctors, that need financial and logistical support to join the world wide ISSTD conferences.
|FULL ISSTD Membership||per year||110,00 USD|
|Nurses Membership||per year||35,00 USD|
|Doctors-in Training Membership||per year||35,00 USD|
|ISSTD member retired from clinical work||per year||35,00 USD|
|Patient Advocates Membership||Yearly||free of charge|
Dr Nienke van Trommel, secretary ISSTD
Professor Michael Seckl, treasurer ISSTD
Professor Ross Berkowitz, president ISSTD