On behalf of the Executive Committee of the International Society for the Study for Trophoblastic Diseases (ISSTD) we would like to welcome and thank you for visiting our new website. Here you can find all the information about ISSTD and you can register or renew your membership!
What is ISSTD?
ISSTD is a worldwide society for medical doctors, nurses, clinical chemists, pathologists, geneticists and others involved in the care for women with gestational trophoblastic disease (GTD). Our society aims to improve knowledge on this rare condition and thus to improve care for patients with GTD by providing access to a worldwide network of experts, sharing publications and hosting conferences and teaching sessions.
Benefits of membership ISSTD:
- Being a member of a worldwide group of healthcare workers specialized the rare condition of GTD.
- Full access to the ISSTD website with publications and a list of other members with contact details.
- Stay up to date on new evolvements in the field of GTD by our newsletter
- Reduction of the registration fee for ISSTD meetings, with the next edition in Toronto, Canada, 20-23 October 2019.
- ISSTD supports doctors in 3th world countries. This means sharing knowledge and research, but also scholarships for students and doctors, that need financial and logistical support to join the world wide ISSTD conferences.
Dr Nienke van Trommel, secretary ISSTD
Professor Michael Seckl, treasurer ISSTD
Professor Leon Massuger, president ISSTD