On behalf of the Executive Committee of the International Society for the Study for Trophoblastic Diseases (ISSTD) we would like to welcome and thank you for visiting our website. Here you can find all the information about ISSTD and you can register or renew your membership!
ISSTD Meeting Lyon 2024
Mark your calendars, the French Reference Center for Trophoblastic Disease is honored to host the XXII World Congress on Gestational Trophoblastic Diseases at the Palais Hirsch in Lyon, France, from the 22nd to 25th October 2024. You can register using this link.
Save the date and get ready to be inspired with an original educational and research experience to advance your knowledge and clinical practice in gestational trophoblastic diseases diagnosis and treatment.
The French Reference Center for Trophoblastic Disease
What is ISSTD?
ISSTD is a worldwide society for medical doctors, nurses, clinical chemists, pathologists, geneticists and others involved in the care for women with gestational trophoblastic disease (GTD). Our society aims to improve knowledge on this rare condition and thus to improve care for patients with GTD by providing access to a worldwide network of experts, sharing publications and hosting conferences and teaching sessions.
Benefits of membership ISSTD:
- Being a member of a worldwide group of healthcare workers specialized the rare condition of GTD.
- Full access to the ISSTD website with publications and a list of other members with contact details.
- Stay up to date on new evolvements in the field of GTD by our newsletter
- Reduction of the registration fee for ISSTD meetings, with the next edition in 2021.
- ISSTD supports doctors in 3th world countries. This means sharing knowledge and research, but also scholarships for students and doctors, that need financial and logistical support to join the world wide ISSTD conferences.
|FULL ISSTD Membership
|Doctors-in Training Membership
|ISSTD member retired from clinical work
|Patient Advocates Membership
|free of charge
Dr Andrea Garett, president ISSTD